The Bubble Bath: the gift that keeps on giving. I mean is there anything better than soaking in a tub full of warm water and bubbles with a locked bathroom door, a glass of Pinot Grigio, and a burning lavender candle? The answer is no. No, there is absolutely nothing better. And if you are not a purveyor of the bubble bath, then we simply cannot be friends.
Every single time I step into the tub, I feel as giddy as Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. However, it can be hard to tear ourselves away from the outside world: screaming children, endless to-do lists, 67 work emails, making dinner, etc. We’re so used to taking care of everyone else, we often forget to take care of ourselves. Every once in a while we need to treat ourselves to some pampering and relaxation.
You don’t need a spa to feel pampered. As a self-proclaimed connoisseur in the art of bubble baths, I’ve concocted a recipe for the best one you’ll ever have. It’s #TreatYourselfTuesday ladies!
Fashionaholic’s Guide to Bubble Bath Bare Necessities
Before you can hop in the tub, you need to make sure you have the essentials ready to go. What you’ll need:
- cozy bathrobe | my fave: Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe
- warm towels | my fave: Anthropologie Mae Towel Collection
- candles | my fave: Diptyque ‘Baies/Berries’ Scented Candle
- bath salts | my fave: Mullein & Sparrow Rose Bath Salts
- body scrub | my fave: Frank Body Original Coffee Scrub
- bubble bath soap | my fave: Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Honey Bath
- glass (or bottle) of wine | duh.